Can you believe we are halfway through April? Where has 2022 gone? I know I've been stuck in what seems like a never-ending house remodel. I'll be super grateful when the countertops and sinks arrive so I can finally have a kitchen! Since December, we've had no kitchen, yet we've survived cooking meals in the microwave, on a hotplate, or in the air fryer.
As this project winds down, I'm reevaluating my goals, and it's an excellent time for you to do the same. Here are five questions to help you see where to focus (or refocus) your time in Q2:
- What goals did I set in January? Am I on track? If not, why? And what step do I need to take to get back on track? If yes, yippee! What do I need to do to keep the momentum?
- Have my life priorities changed? If so, do any of my goals need to change?
- Is there a goal I didn't set, but I should have?
- Are my goals stretching me? If not, what would make me uncomfortable? If we are not stretched, then we don't grow.
- Do I need help with a goal? If yes, who can help me?
Hopefully, these questions got you thinking about your goals, making tweaks if necessary, and put you on the path to a successful second quarter!
Stephanie L. Jones
Inspirational Speaker and Award-Winning Author of "The Giving Challenge: 40 Days to a More Generous Life" and “The Gratitude Challenge: 41 Days to a Happier, Healthier, & More Content Life”