Need AN inspiring Keynote speaker?
Drawing from over a decade of speaking experience and a vast array of adventures and careers, Stephanie exudes enthusiasm for inspiring others through public speaking. Stephanie's heart lies in encouraging others to give their best life through giving, gratitude, and goals, with a foundation in faith. Each speaking opportunity, whether it's keynoting a fundraising luncheon, a women conference, church service, college event, or a for-profit company professional development opportunity, Stephanie welcomes the challenge of creating custom talks tailored to your specific needs and desires.
"I knew she would be phenomenal. I knew her message would resonate with our family members at Centier. What I didn't know was to the extent that she would personalize her speech for us." – Anthony Contrucci, VP of Community Relations and Business Development, Centier Bank
“Stephanie is one of those rare people you meet who just makes you feel special, seen, and heard. She is genuine and supportive. Her knowledge and wisdom blow me away. She’s also the epitome of humility, a rare quality in today’s world. I first saw her speak at a women’s tea, and she caught and held my attention the entire time. Pretty soon I was out of my chair reaching and “stretching” myself. I’m normally more of an observer than a participator. Love Stephanie Jones. She touches the hearts of everyone she meets!” – Courtney Fokianos, Executive Director, StoryPoint Living
“I have had the pleasure to hear Stephanie Jones speak on multiple occasions, addressing audiences of varying sizes and purpose. In each setting she is warm and personable, relatable and realistic, and most of all compelling. Her message is life affirming and uplifting but she is so much more than a motivational speaker. Through her words she draws the audience into a self reflection, personally challenging how they might too move more towards the daily practice of giving. She does this by articulating multiple examples and identifying the simplicity of our options as givers. Of course by the end she summarizes the benefits to all involved. The world would be a better place to have her message shared and philosophy practiced. Have Stephanie to your organization and continue the movement.” – Alison Quackenbush, Strategy Consultant
“I recently heard Stephanie speak at TedX. Out of all the amazing speakers, she had me nodding yes, and immediately thinking of how to apply her generosity to my own life! She has an effortless gift of inviting people into her giving story that made me want to start right then. Her strong faith shines as she perfectly weaves it into her storytelling. As an event producer, I am often asked to book speakers for corporate events, and Stephanie is now at the top of my list! I can see why she is so in demand!” – Arona Martin Owner, Because Love
AS HEARD AT…
CHURCHES AND WOMEN’S RETREAT TESTIMONIALS
"I encourage anyone who needs a motivational speaker, just wants to hear beautiful words of wisdom, see if Stephanie can attend your event. She's a super gifted author and speaker. Honestly, I wish the talk would have been longer. We have this breakfast every year celebrating mothers. We have a speaker every year. Stephanie was above and beyond. There were countless women who came up afterwards who said how wonderful it was to have Stephanie. She truly was one of the best speakers we have ever had." – Jamie Degler, Owner of Turn the Page Bookstore & Member at St. Maria Goretti Parish
“Stephanie’s passion for her message is evident from the very beginning and she immediately brings her audience along on her journey. Her examples are relevant, her stories are genuine, she brings humor into her message and she is simply a joy to be around.” – Donna Lind, Lay Leader, New Song Fellowship
“Stephanie Jones is an incredible and inspiring speaker. Her grace, joy and pure heart shine through when she speaks. Her smile warms the room. And her message will leave you feeling inspired and ready to go out and do good in our world. I believe she represents the goodness in our world. She is powerfully positive and I would recommend any organization to have her come in and speak to spread her message and to leave you wanting to do something nice for the next person you run into.” – Lauren P., Attendee
Great For Groups:
Popular topics include:
- The Giving Challenge: How Giving Will Stretch You in Goals, Gratitude, and Giving: Stephanie gave a gift every day for over 500-days and it changed her life in ways she never imagined. In this keynote, Stephanie will share with your audience how giving opened the doors to living her dreams, creating a daily gratitude practice and stretching her giving beyond ways she couldn’t imagine. We are called to do great things and make a significant impact in the world. We often get caught up in our day-to-day lives, and we don’t take the time to stop and look around at all the opportunities put in our path to make a difference. Your audience will be inspired and learn how to make changes in their daily life to make a difference in the world. By participating in The Giving Challenge, your audience will leave with a plan to start living their big dreams, start a gratitude practice and become more generous and happier than ever imagined.
- Designing Dreams: Making Dreams a Reality: Challenge your group to embark on an interview experience where they will design a dream board that will assist them in their journey to making their dreams a reality. Stephanie will walk your group through the importance of unlimited brainstorming, being creative, and dreaming big! Through this process Stephanie will empower your group to navigate obstacles and encourage them to find time for themselves, to live out their life long dreams. Leading by example, Stephanie will share her incredible journey of how tragedy catapulted her into designing her dreams and making them a reality. Your audience will walk away with a dream board they can hang on their wall and a written action plan for accomplishing one or more of their BIG DREAMS! Remember: “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” -Abraham Lincoln
- Following the Path, God Leads: Stephanie has lived a crazy life as a fearless changemaker. She’s been a private investigator, police officer, and senior manager in a Fortune 100 company. Stephanie has spent the night in 46 states, attended Oprah’s Oscar Show and auditioned for her own TLC show in NYC. But her dream was to become an FBI agent, not an author and a speaker. God had a different plan. Stephanie will share her incredible journey and give other hope that the path they are on is the right path. Stephanie inspires your audience to embrace the now, take life a day at a time and enjoy the journey.
- The ROI of Giving™: As a business owner you find your days filled focused on social media, platform, content, numbers, videos, product and the list goes on and on. But are you focusing on your customer? When was the last time you said thank you? Gave something away for ...shall I dare say it...FREE? Stephanie will share her 500-day giving journey that launched her business. You'll learn five tangible ways you can grow your business through giving. Finally, Stephanie will share real life examples of how giving will not only change your business but your life!
- Giving Out of Debt: The Impossible is Possible: Stephanie will share how she and her husband dug themselves out of seemingly crippling debt while continuing to give. They are now living life to the fullest completely DEBT FREE! Your audience will leave with a list of tips, tricks and potential pitfalls and ways to use them to join her in living a debt free life. If she can do it, you can too!
“Stephanie Jones is an amazing speaker with an amazing message. From the moment she walks on stage, she captivates her audience with her contagious smile and motivating message. She will share her giving journey with you, while she inspires you to start a journey of your own. Whether it be one of her Dream Board workshops or her talks about her personal giving journey, she will empower you to want to live a better life. I highly recommend Stephanie for any speaking engagement, as you will leave feeling like you can change the world, one small gift at a time!” – Cortney Meyer, Co-Founder, Giving Hearts a Hand
“Stephanie had an unwavering spirit and a dynamic message everyone needs to hear. Her positivity is contagious. She reaches the audience with heartfelt stories and suggestions to improve the quality of life. Through the giving gal message Stephanie has also enhanced the lives of the people I have the privilege to serve.” – Mary Beth Schultz, Executive Director (retired), The Caring Place
“Stephanie is a very engaging, authentic speaker. She relates to the audience in a personal, caring manner and draws you into her life experiences. I felt moved and convicted to begin the giving challenge in my own life. The emails that she sends kept me motivated and inspired to continue my giving journey! Because I was touched by her story, we brought her to our local YMCA to speak.” – Lisa Wanek, Program director, Girls to Women Mentoring
“I have heard Stephanie speak on several different occasions and I have also advocated for Stephanie to speak at my school. The first few times I heard Stephanie it was amazing to hear her story and how it brought the people in the room together. In fact, there was a teacher in the room that was talking about how she had shared Stephanie’s idea of giving with her class. A group of girls took it upon themselves to give their time to a boy with autism at lunch and sit with him. Turns out this boys aunt was also at this speaking engagement and she started to thank the teacher for how those girls have helped her nephew. After hearing this, I just felt the power of Stephanie’s messages and I feel that her message can truly impact the lives of everyone. When Stephanie spoke at my school she spoke to the parent group on how to challenge their families to give. It was truly amazing to hear how Stephanie could reach and impact people of all ages.” – Madison McCreary, Teacher