Need A Fun, Inspiring Keynote Speaker, Workshop Presenter, Or Podcast/Radio Show Guest?
Drawing from over a decade of speaking experience and a vast array of adventures and careers, Stephanie exudes enthusiasm for motivating others through public speaking. Stephanie’s heart lies in encouraging others to live their DREAMs, helping them to DISCOVER their gifts, and challenges everyone to DO amazing and generous things along life’s journey. Each speaking opportunity whether it’s for a fundraising luncheon, a women conference, a breakout session, church service, moms groups, college event or for-profit company professional development opportunity, Stephanie welcomes the challenge of creating custom talks tailored to your specific needs and desires.
“Thank You For Making Our Night Perfect!”
“Stephanie is an effervescent person to be around and then you get a wonderful presentation on top of her delightful persona. They say to surround yourself with top-notch people and Stephanie is definitely top-notch.” -Angela Crossin, President-BWUN
“Everyone Will Be Convinced to Take on “The Giving Challenge!”
“Stephanie’s passion for leaving the world a better place than which she found it is infectious. Through stories of personal discovery, Stephanie shows her audience the power generated by small acts of kindness and generosity. By the end of her presentation, everyone will be convinced to take on “the Giving Challenge”.-Amy Streator, Executive Director-Ripley County Community Foundation, Inc.
Great For Groups:
Popular topics include:
- The Giving Challenge: How Giving Will Stretch You in Goals, Gratitude, and Giving: Stephanie gave a gift every day for over 500-days and it changed her life in ways she never imagined. In this keynote, Stephanie will share with your audience how giving opened the doors to living her dreams, creating a daily gratitude practice and stretching her giving beyond ways she couldn’t imagine. We are called to do great things and make a significant impact in the world. We often get caught up in our day-to-day lives, and we don’t take the time to stop and look around at all the opportunities put in our path to make a difference. Your audience will be inspired and learn how to make changes in their daily life to make a difference in the world. By participating in The Giving Challenge, your audience will leave with a plan to start living their big dreams, start a gratitude practice and become more generous and happier than ever imagined.
- Designing Dreams: Making Dreams a Reality: Challenge your group to embark on an interview experience where they will design a dream board that will assist them in their journey to making their dreams a reality. Stephanie will walk your group through the importance of unlimited brainstorming, being creative, and dreaming big! Through this process Stephanie will empower your group to navigate obstacles and encourage them to find time for themselves, to live out their life long dreams. Leading by example, Stephanie will share her incredible journey of how tragedy catapulted her into designing her dreams and making them a reality. Your audience will walk away with a dream board they can hang on their wall and a written action plan for accomplishing one or more of their BIG DREAMS! Remember: “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” -Abraham Lincoln
- Following the Path, God Leads: Stephanie has lived a crazy life as a fearless changemaker. She’s been a private investigator, police officer, and senior manager in a Fortune 100 company. Stephanie has spent the night in 46 states, attended Oprah’s Oscar Show and auditioned for her own TLC show in NYC. But her dream was to become an FBI agent, not an author and a speaker. God had a different plan. Stephanie will share her incredible journey and give other hope that the path they are on is the right path. Stephanie inspires your audience to embrace the now, take life a day at a time and enjoy the journey.
- The ROI of Giving™: As a business owner you find your days filled focused on social media, platform, content, numbers, videos, product and the list goes on and on. But are you focusing on your customer? When was the last time you said thank you? Gave something away for ...shall I dare say it...FREE? Stephanie will share her 500-day giving journey that launched her business. You'll learn five tangible ways you can grow your business through giving. Finally, Stephanie will share real life examples of how giving will not only change your business but your life!
- Giving Out of Debt: The Impossible is Possible: Stephanie will share how she and her husband dug themselves out of seemingly crippling debt while continuing to give. They are now living life to the fullest completely DEBT FREE! Your audience will leave with a list of tips, tricks and potential pitfalls and ways to use them to join her in living a debt free life. If she can do it, you can too!
“Stephanie is always well prepared and enthusiastic in her delivery. Anyone listening will come away better informed and perhaps more importantly, inspired to think about how they too can make a difference. Barb Young, Former President of Porter County Community Foundation
“Her Challenge Changed My Life!”
” Stephanie is so inspiring. Her personal testimonies motivated me to look for the good in all people and make a difference to people every day. I have taken her “365-day Make a Difference to Someone Every day” challenge. It has changed my life. It challenged me to focus on others every single day and has now become my way of life. It’s exciting to find different things to do to show kindness to people each day. -Deanna Young, Women’s Ministry Team, First Baptist Greensburg, IN