It's Christmas Eve and I'm shutting down for the remainder of the year. I hope you are also.
I recently attended Oolapalooza, in Las Vegas. In short, it was a goal setting experience for 2020. The event was challenging, fun and stretched me outside of my comfort zone on numerous occasions.
In 2020, I'll be brining you a new program to help you with your goals, work through challenges and accelerate creating and living the life you want to live.
One of the most meaningful exercises I participated in was the "Year in Review."
Grab a warm drink, find a quiet place and take a moment between now and December 31st to reflect on 2019 and answer these questions. Feel free to share with me any revelations you had during this process.
- The three best things that happened to me in 2019.
- My three fondest memories in 2019.
- The three "not so hot" memories of 2019. (I want you to write them down, and if you are struggling with something that happened in 2019, make a goal to move forward in 2020. 2019 is in the past. Focus on the present and your future!)
- Three goals I accomplished in 2019.
- Three goals I missed in 2019. (Maybe jot down why you missed these goals.)
- The greatest lessons I learned from my "not so hot" and missed goals.
- The three most influential people in my life in 2019 (note if they are good influences or bad).
- What one thing would you do differently in 2019?
- What word best describes your year in review?
I hope you found this exercise helpful. I look forward to serving you in 2020.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Inspirational Speaker and Award-Winning Author of “The Giving Challenge: 40 Days to a More Generous Life” and "The Gratitude Challenge: 41 Days to a Happier, Healthier, & More Content Life"