Memorial Day marks the unofficial start to summer. Before we know it, August will be here, the children will be back to school and the warm, long days will start to dwindle.
How do we make the most of summer? We be intentional. Sit down, either by yourself or family, and make a list of how you want to have fun this summer and then hang it in your home where you see and plan to take action.
The dream list doesn't have to be expensive or extravagant.
Here's my list. What will you include on yours?
- Hiking at Starved Rock State Park
- See a movie at the drive-in
- Run a charity 5k
- Go on a picnic
- Rooftop family dinner at the Stray Dog
- Watch the sunset at Lake Michigan
- Take a four-wheeler drive with my dad
- Run trails with my mom
- Family and friends' weekends at the lake house
- Kayak the perimeter of the lake
- Enjoy a country concert
- See Mamma Mia at the Memorial Opera House
- Solo vacation
Inspirational Speaker and Award-Winning Author of